Effective Date: March 14, 2018
- What information we collect;
- With whom it is shared;
- How it can be corrected;
- How it is secured;
- How policy changes will be communicated; ak
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this Site. We only have access to the information/collect information that you voluntarily provide to us:
- When you submit forms or fields to us through the Site;
- When you submit comments to content posted on the Site;
- When you sign up for any newsletters or other materials through the Site; and/or
- When you communicate to us with a request about the Site, whether via email or other means.
We will use your information to:
- Respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us;
- To engage in customer support;
- To fulfill a request initiated by you;
- Resolve problems and disputes;
- Improve our services; ak
- To process and fulfill any orders made through the Site.
We will not sell your information. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to process or fulfill an order or other request made on the Site, or as required by law.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us through any means outlined at the bottom of this policy:
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you; and/or
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
If the Site offers services or downloadable content to buy from us, you must provide your contact information (e.g., name and email address). Your financial information will not be collected, as we use a third party’s services (e.g., Paypal) and do not directly process payments. Any information we collect is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will also use this information to contact you.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Site, your information is protected both online and offline. Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as your address should you choose to share that with us), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this Site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a Site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our Site and identify repeat visitors to our Site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our Site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our Site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our Site.
Automatically Collected Information
When you visit the Site or open an email from us, we may automatically receive and record certain information from your computer, web browser and/or mobile device, including your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, hardware and software settings and configurations, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after visiting the Site, the pages you view on the Site, your actions on the Site, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Site. When you use the Site on a mobile device, we may also collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower or wireless local area network signals.
Do Not Track
Third parties such as ad networks and analytic providers may collect information about your online activities over time and the various websites you access. kounye a, various browsers offer a “Do Not Track” (DNT) option, but there is no standard for how DNT should work on commercial websites. For that reason, the Site does not currently respond to Do Not Track consumer browser settings.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not allow children under 13 years of age to use the Site, we do not knowingly collect or maintain information from persons under 13 ane ki gen laj, and no part of the Site is directed to persons under 13 ane ki gen laj. If you are under 13 ane ki gen laj, then please do not use or access the Site at any time or in any manner. If we learn that information has been collected through the Site from persons under 13 years of age and without verifiable parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete the information.
Okazyonèlman, our Site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of such sites. Nevertheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about such sites.
Notification of Changes
This policy may be amended from time-to-time. Any amendments to our policy will be posted on this page. If we change the policy in a material way, a notice will be posted on the Site with the updated policy.
We accept forms of compensation from affiliate companies. The compensation received will never influence the content, sijè, or posts made by us on this Site. All of our recommendations and opinions were created from our personal experience and use of the products.
We are not compensated to provide opinion on products, sèvis, websites, or other various topics. The views and expressions on our blog contained on the Site are purely ours. If we claim or appear to be an expert on a particular topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, se merite pou yo andòsman sa yo. Nenpòt reklamasyon pwodwi, estatistik, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
Please remember that the opinions on our blog are not universal and may not necessarily be true for you. Please try out the free demos and course materials that are available and come to your own conclusions about these products.
Our intention in creating this Site is to help students pass the CIA exam. We are passionate about this and primarily motivated by other student’s success. Any money earned from affiliate commissions is a byproduct of our goal to help students and it will help fund the costs to host and run this Site.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request regarding your Information, please contact us via email at [email protected] or the Contact page on our Site.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
Takedown Règleman ak Pwosedi
We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect third parties to respect our rights. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DCMA”), Tit 17, Kòd Etazini, Seksyon 512(c), yon pwopriyetè copyright oswa ajan yo ka soumèt yon avi takedown nou via Agent DMCA nou an nan lis anba a. Kòm yon founisè sèvis entènèt, nou gen dwa a reklamasyon iminite soti nan di reklamasyon infraction dapre "pō ki san danje" dispozisyon ki nan DMCA a. Pou soumèt yon bon reklamasyon infraction konfyans ak nou, ou dwe soumèt yon avi bay nou ke tabli enfòmasyon sa yo:
Avi sou enfraksyon - Reklamasyon
- Yon siyati fizik oswa elektwonik nan mèt kay la copyright (oswa yon moun ki otorize yo aji sou non mèt kay la);
- Idantifikasyon nan travay la dwadotè reklame yo te violation;
- Idantifikasyon nan materyèl la yo dwe retire Violation, ak enfòmasyon rezonab ase pèmèt founisè sèvis la jwenn materyèl la. [Tanpri soumèt URL la nan paj la nan kesyon yo ede nou nan idantifye travay la swadizan ofiske];
- Enfòmasyon rezonab ase pèmèt founisè sèvis la yo kontakte pati a pote plent ki gen ladan non ou, adrès fizik, adrès imel, nimewo telefòn ak nimewo faks;
- Yon deklarasyon ki di ke pati a pote plent te gen yon bon kwayans lafwa ki itilize nan materyèl la se san otorizasyon pa ajan an copyright; ak
- Yon deklarasyon ki di ke enfòmasyon ki nan notifikasyon an se egzat, ak, sou pèn fo temwayaj, ki se pati nan pote plent otorize yo aji sou non mèt kay la copyright.
Tit 17 USC §512(f) bay penalite domaj sivil, ki gen ladan pwi yo ak frè avoka, kont nenpòt moun ki konsyamman ak materyèl misrepresents sèten enfòmasyon nan yon notifikasyon nan kontravansyon anba 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all takedown notices to the following.
Imèl: [email protected]
Counter Notifikasyon - Retablisman nan Materyèl
If you have received a notice of material being taken down because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a counter notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the Site. Di notifikasyon dwe bay alekri ba Agent DMCA nou yo ak dwe gen ladan anpil eleman sa yo dapre 17 USC Seksyon 512(g)(3):
- Siyati fizik oswa elektwonik ou;
- Yon deskripsyon nan materyèl la ki te pran desann ak kote orijinal la nan materyèl la anvan li te pran desann;
- Yon deklarasyon sou pèn fo temwayaj ke ou gen yon bon kwayans lafwa ki te materyèl la retire oswa enfim kòm yon rezilta nan erè oswa misidentification nan materyèl la yo dwe retire oswa ki enfim;
- Non ou, adrès, ak nimewo telefòn, ak yon deklarasyon ke ou dakò ak jiridiksyon an nan tribinal federal la distri a pou distri a jidisyè nan ki kote adrès la chita lapòs (oswa si ou se deyò nan Etazini yo, ke ou dakò ak jiridiksyon nan nenpòt ki distri jidisyè nan ki ka founisè sèvis la ka jwenn), e ke ou nan ap aksepte sèvis nan pwosesis ki soti nan moun nan oswa konpayi ki bay notifikasyon an kontravansyon orijinal; ak
- Email your counter notice to [email protected] for prompt action.
Repete Règleman kontrefakteur
We take copyright infringement very seriously. Dapre kondisyon yo ki politik repete kontrefakteur nan Lwa sou Digital Millennium Copyright, we maintain a list of DMCA notices from its copyright holders with our registered DMCA Agent. We make a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers on this list pursuant to the safe harbor requirements of the DMCA.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. Nou ankouraje ou tcheke tounen yo revize règleman sa a souvan pou nenpòt ki chanjman.
Temwayaj Limit responsabilite nou
An akò ak règleman yo FTC konsènan pou sèvi ak apwi ak temwayaj nan piblisite, se pou nou fè ou okouran de sikonstans sa yo:
- Testimonials appearing on this Site are actually received via email submission. Yo se eksperyans endividyèl, reflete eksperyans reyèl lavi nan moun ki te itilize pwodwi ak / oswa sèvis nou an nan kèk fason oswa lòt. Sepandan, yo yo se rezilta endividyèl ak rezilta varye. Nou pa fè reklamasyon yo ke yo yo se rezilta tipik ke konsomatè pral jeneralman reyalize. Temwayaj yo se pa nesesèman reprezantan nan tout moun sa yo ki moun ki pral sèvi ak pwodwi ak / oswa sèvis nou an.
- The testimonials displayed are given verbatim except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some have been shortened, sa vle di; se pa sa mesaj la tout antye resevwa pa ekriven an temwayaj parèt, lè li te sanble long oswa temwayaj la nan antye li yo te sanble petinan pou piblik la an jeneral.
- We are not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted to our Site. We are not a forum for testimonials, sepandan bay temwayaj kòm yon mwayen pou kliyan yo pataje eksperyans yo ak youn ak lòt. Pou anpeche kont abi, all testimonials appear after they have been reviewed by us. We do not share opinions, views or commentary of any testimonials on this Site, epi yo estrikteman opinyon yo nan kroniker nan.
Atestasyon soumèt: As a consumer/user of the Site any products and/or services, by submitting your testimonial you give us permission to reprint, repwodui oswa itilize sètifika la an koneksyon avèk biznis nou an. You also are agreeing to the following: (1) Reprinted nan, repwodui oswa pou sèvi ak sètifika a pral nan diskresyon nou yo ak san konpansasyon; (2) We may use the testimonial with or without any pseudo (plim) Non kredi; (3) Our right to use the testimonial is perpetual and may be assigned by us; (4) Nou kapab itilize sètifika a lokalman, nasyonalman, oswa globalman epi yo ka sèvi ak sa yo dwe fèt nan nenpòt medya, information or communication platform (ki gen ladan piblisite entènèt) kounye a nan itilize oswa pita devlope; ak (5) Ou, and not someone else, composed, submitted and posted the testimonial. By submitting your testimonial, ou dakò ak tèm ak kondisyon ki nan lis kòm nan dokiman sa a.
DO NOT TRACK
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.